Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MAC's High Tea Lipstick: A Gorgeous Sheer Nude

I was at The Grove (mall) the other day in L.A. and I stopped by the MAC store to pick a few things up... I bought a few things but the one thing I'm most interested in is High Tea lipstick. It's a really nice color- a medium pink-ish nude. What I like most about this color is how SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER it is. When I put this super creamy lipstick on, it literally just gives the slightest amount of color, and a lot of shine. It's kind of like a lipgloss in lipstick form. It's a very moisturizing formula- it feels smooth and slippery on the lips. I like that I can wear this whenever I don't want to look too made up. It's a great daytime nude lipstick. I also like wearing this lipstick layered on top of or underneath another much more pigmented lipstick to help sheer it out a bit. If you're looking for a very sheer yet VERY PRETTY medium pink nude lipstick, DEFINITELY pick up High Tea today!!!! It won't wash you out, it won't make you look dead or sickly, and it won't dry your lips out. It has very neutral tones, so you can wear it whether you have warm or cool undertones. I feel like this is a lipstick that EVERY nude lip lover should have in their collection!!! Is anyone else loving this lipstick right now too!?!? Let me know ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment