Wednesday, March 16, 2011

One Of My Biggest Beauty Pet Peeves: UNBLENDED MAKEUP!!!

Lately, I've been talking A LOT about things that I love. I thought that just for a moment, I thought I'd talk about something beauty-related that I absolutely HATE. And that is UNBLENDED MAKEUP!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE IT!!!!!!! I don't like harsh lines at all in makeup- I just think it's SO EASY to take a face brush or an eyeshadow blending brush or a cosmetic sponge or EVEN just a clean finger and BLEND your makeup... It'll help make your makeup look a lot more natural and just overall pleasing to the eye. It removes obvious lines of demarkation and just smoothes everything out. Blending even makes your makeup stay on longer!!! I was just browsing the internet and found a picture that I thought would be appropriate to show you all what I'm talking about lol... Take a look at that face. Wouldn't she be SOOOOO much prettier if her makeup was just blended better???? Lol... Tell me what you think... and let me know what some of YOUR beauty-related pet peeves are!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment