Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Chanel's Beige Guitare Glossimer

While browsing my local Chanel counter a few months back, the Beige Guitare Glossimer instantly caught my eye. As soon as I saw it, I pretty much knew I NEEDED it. I grabbed it, swatched it on the back of my hand, and made it part of my purchases that day. By now, anyone who has read a few of my posts knows that I'm sickeningly OBSESSED with a nude lip. I love any nude lip product, from peaches to pinks, from pale beiges to tans. Beige Guitare is a perfect gloss to slather on top of all of my favorite nude lipsticks. It doesn't have much pigment, but it has the most beautiful effect on the lips. It's a sheer beige with a very subtle peachy pink sparkle. The shimmer is not at all overwhelming though, and really dresses up any boring lip color. On it's own, it doesn't do too much. It helps mute the lips just the smallest amount, and looks amazing with a smokey eye and peach blush (of course). Being a Chanel gloss, it comes in the most luxurious square-ish shaped tube with a black and gold top. It has a very smooth formula and isn't sticky at all. It was very pricey at around $30, but it's not easy for a nude lip lover to say no to this beautiful shimmering gloss. Unfortunately, it's also Limited Edition. I haven't seen anything similar to this color, but I'll of course be on the look-out for any lipgloss that looks like Beige Guitare<33333 So, anyone else love this gloss? What's your favorite glossimer? Lemme know :]

No comments:

Post a Comment