Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Lipstick in Tea Rose #148

YSL's Rouge Pur Lipstick in Tea Rose is probably the most versatile and wearable nude lipstick I've ever encountered. It's an intensely gorgeous nude, with equal amounts of peach and pink. There are many nude lipsticks out there like this, but none of them are exactly the same as Tea Rose. I first discovered this color a while back, maybe 2 or 3 years ago in my friend's makeup collection. I liked it but I didn't really think too much of it because at the time, it was too pink for my liking. I then saw that Lorraine Stanick, also known as TheCurrentCustom on YouTube wore this quite often, as it was her favorite lipstick. I now consider this to be one of my own personal favorites now too :] It has a very creamy consistency, and being a Rouge Pur, is very well-pigmented. I can wear this color at daytime or nighttime with any makeup look and it looks perfect. It's a light-medium nude but I feel like it's warm-toned and pink enough to where anyone can wear this color. It's so pretty, and all YSL products come in the most beauuuuuutiful golden packaging :] I think next time I'm at a big Nordstrom I'm gonna have to pick up another one of these babies. Yes, it's just THAT pretty<33333 If you're ever had troubles with nude lipsticks looking too pale or too peach or too pink or too pasty on your lips, swatch or try on Tea Rose when you get the chance- You will probably love it. And need it. And you just might not be able to live without it :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment