Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Ginger Rush Intensely Hydrating Cream by Origins

The "Ginger Rush" Intensely Hydrating Cream is an absolutely AMAZING product that I just recently started loving... Pretty much, it's a gigantic jar full of really thick, really rich body cream that smells absolutely HEAVENLYYYYYYYYY. I went through a MAJOR Origins phase like 2 years ago. One of my really good friends at the time worked there, so of course I would try all of the products out whenever I'd stop by and visit him. I'm a really big fan of their products, and anything that smells like their famous "Ginger Essence" is pretty much amazing. Ginger Rush is probably one of the most amazing moisturizers I've ever used. I love it because it's super moisturizing, but it's not greasy at all. I LOVE THAT!!!! I use body moisturizers more often during the Winter, but I absolutely can't stand when I put some on and it leaves my skin all greasy and slippery. This stuff will make you feel smooth and moisturized and smelling warm and citrus-y!!! The scent is very uplifting and kind of energizing, but it's subtle enough to be worn often. It's a bit pricey at around $40 for like 7 ounces, but the jar lasts a very long time, and the quality of this stuff is just so outstanding that you can't help but overlook the price. Next time your at Origins, slather some on and rub it in. You'll LOVE how it feels :]

No comments:

Post a Comment