Friday, March 4, 2011

I Just ADORE J'Adore By Dior!!!

J'Adore is a very elegant, sensual fragrance. I remember why I bought this stuff... It was a very long time ago, I was just a kid. And I saw the commercial for this stuff... The model in it was so gorgeous, and she was bathing in like... liquid gold. And she was covered in gold paint and wearing a gold dress with lots of gold jewelry. Hahahaha I loved it!!! When I saw this stuff in the actual store, I bought it just because I loved the commerical so much!! I loved it- Of course it smelled absolutely amazing, being Dior. It has notes of Mandarin, Champaca Flowers, Ivy, African Orchid, Rose, Violet, Damascus Plum, Amaranth Wood, Blackberry Musk.
It's sexy, very floral, and kinda fruity. I miss this stuff, I haven't had a bottle in a while. I use my mom's sometimes, but I guess it's to pick up another bottle for my collection!!! So any of you out there absolutely adore J'Adore!??!?  <333333

No comments:

Post a Comment