Friday, March 4, 2011

Dreamer by Versace: What Dreams Are Made Of...


Now's the time where I introduce what I think just may be my absolute favorite scent of all time!!! It's Dreamer by Versace. I've been through very many bottles of this stuff, and will always have one in my collection. It's SUCH a sexy scent. Seriously, it's sexual attraction in a bottle!!! It's pretty light for a men's fragrance, with notes of juniper, artemisia, tarragon, mugwort, linen seed flowers, tobacco, amber, lily, and iris. Of course, it can be used as a uni-sex fragrance- It makes a really nice "boyfriend" fragrance. It's kind of sweet, and it's surprisingly warm and refreshing at the same time. I just LOVE to spray Dreamer all over everything that can hold fragrance- all over blankets, pillows, all over clothes, up into the air, on people I love, etc!! Hahahahaha yes, it smells that good. It reminds me a lot of nighttime- it's sensual and seductive and of course, very unique. Whenever I put this stuff on, I think to myself "This is what every man should smell like..." Lol. It was the last fragrance Gianni Versace made before he was murdered in 1996. Wow, I've been wearing this for a long time! Hahahaha. I'm even obsessed with the bottle. It's very elegant and chic, with Versace's ever-present Medusa head on the front of it. The lid doesn't actually come off the bottle- you just press down on it to spray the cologne. I love this fragrance DEARLY- It will forever hold a very dear place in my heart. I can't say enough how much I love this stuff hahahaha... but I WIL SAY: If I had to use JUST ONE fragrance for the rest of my life, without a doubt, Dreamer would be it :] You really just have to smell intriguing scent for yourself<33333

No comments:

Post a Comment