Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Thierry Mugler Womenswear Autumn/Winter 2012



OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been watching this runway show over and over and over and over again all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thierry Mugler is an absolutely amazing designer that I've loved for years... The clothes are so modern and futuristic yet still very chic and sophisticated... I've seen a lots of monochromatic looks- black, beige, red and blue... then lots of white at the end. LADY GAGA made her runway premiere in this show!!!! She also premiered a new song for this show as well, "Government Hooker." I love Gaga so much, and this show is absolutely amazing!!! Watch it and let me know what you think!!! What's your favorite look or piece from the collection? <33333
Watch the runway show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqXSB7glctg

No comments:

Post a Comment