Friday, March 4, 2011

What I'm Loving Right Now: PADTHAI!!!

I've always loved multi-cultural/ethnic foods, ever since I was a baby, thanks to my parents that are really open-minded and love trying new things :] Thai food has always been one of my favorite kinds- It's all SO good and lots of it is really spicy and flavorful. Probably the most widely known/popular Thai foods is Padthai. It's stir-fried rice noodles with different types of meats and vegatables, in a sweet and tangy kinda sauce. I usually get chicken or tofu Padthai with beansprouts, chili oil, green onions and peanuts. I've always loved this stuff but just recently I've been craving it seriously like ALL THE TIME hahahaha... It's SOOOO GOOOOD<3333333 Are any of YOU ALL obsessed with Padthai right now too!?!? I'm sure some of you are!!! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment