Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!!


Today I just thought I'd bring up something that's been on my mind a lot lately. It's actually one of my favorite drinks: WATER. It's super refreshing year round, but more importantly, it's something that your body actually needs in order to survive. H20 has COUNTLESS health benefits, including the following:
Transpsorts nutrients and oxygen into cells
Moisturizes the air in lungs
Helps with metabolism
Protects our vital organ
Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
Regulates body temperature
Detoxifies
Protects and moisturizes our joints
Keeps our skin hydrated and refreshed
ET CETERAAAAAAAAAAA
I've been told many times that the average adult should consume AT LEAST 8 8oz glasses of water a day. I usually drink it chilled, but not ice cold, with a little bit of lemon. Do YOU drink as much water as you should??? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment