Friday, March 4, 2011

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana

Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is a fragrance that has a lot of sentimental value to me. Years ago, probably in like 2006 or 2007, me and my friend were at a store just buying random makeup and skincare products, and I saw Light Blue sitting on the shelf. I tried it on and it smelled good, but it strike me as something SO amazing that I had to buy it then and there. My friend, however, thought it smelled amazing, and bought a big ole bottle of it as a random present for me :] I wore Light Blue HEAVILY that whole Summer, but then I wore it just randomly after Summer was over, because it's not really a Fall-Winter kinda perfume. So now, whenever I wear this stuff, I instantly think about that Summer. Lol funny how a scent can conjure up so many memories. It's a gorgeous scent, with notes of Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. I just love how fresh and clean this stuff smells. It's not overwhelming at all, and it's actually kind of up-lifting if you know what I mean. I love this stuff :] Do you? Do you ever associate memories with fragrances?

No comments:

Post a Comment