Friday, March 4, 2011

Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel

Coco Mademoiselle is an absolutely luxurious and elegrant fragrance that was release by Chanel back in 2001. My aunt bought me a bottle of this stuff as a present a few years ago, and I really like it :] There's a lot going on with this beautiful perfume, with notes of sicilian oranges, Calabrian bergamot and Sicilian grapefruit. It's floral heart is created with pure rose extract and pure jasmine extract, along with a fruity touch of litchi, while its base notes carry a combination of Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla ad white musk. Yeah, there are MANY layers in Coco Mademoiselle. I don't wear it often- I spritz it on sometimes when I need to feel a little more sophisticated hahahaha... Like when I'm going out to dinner or something. Chanel really does make a lot of gorgeous scents that come in the most beautiful bottles!!! So, are you a fan of Coco Mademoiselle!?!? Tell me if you are<3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment