Friday, March 4, 2011

Drink Green Tea!!! It's Good For You!!!

Okay, so we've all heard a lot about how Green Tea is beneficial for us, but we haven't really payed too much attention to it, am I right? Hahahaha I drink it sometimes, like when I'm at Chinese restaurants, or when I'm really cold. And I really like Asian iced green tea drinks. Did you know that green tea has been used as a medicine in China for at least 4,000 years? There have been scientific studies that have proven that green tea reduces the risk of certain types of cancer, heart disease, impaired immunity, and high cholesterol levels. Green tea also contains lots of healthy anti-oxidents which are very good for skin health!! So, next time you're at a Chinese restaurant or are craving some hot tea, choose Green Tea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment