Thursday, March 3, 2011

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil Free Face Wash

I was at Wal-Mart a few weeks ago and I saw this stuff when I was walking down the skincare aisle. I'd seen all of the commercials on tv, and I'd read a few pretty good reviews on this stuff. Another thing I'd heard is that this whole line smells amazing... It smells okay, but I've smelled much better citrus scents before. Unfortunately, there's not much to say about this stuff. It foams up pretty nicely and cleans my skin. It has tiny round beads that gently exfoliate. It's not too strong of a cleanser but I could imagine this drying out someone's face if they have really dry or delicate or mature skin. Pretty much, there are obviously much better things out there. But, if you're at Wal-Mart or Target or CVS and you need a facial cleanser, pick it up. It's only like 7 or 8 bucks- try it out, and see how it works for you :] Do you already use this stuff? Let me know what you think about it!!

1 comment: