Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Ugliest Shoes I've Seen In A While...

Usually, if I see someone wearing some ugly shoes, I won't think another thought about it... I know that people can wear whatever the hell they want... It's a free country and of course not everyone is gonna like something that you particularly like. I've made a few questionable fashion choices in the past... I like risk-takers when it comes to fashion... I get so bored seeing the same thing over and over again so it's nice to see some really edgy studded pumps or some skin-tight liquid latex leggings in the daytime... There are hits and misses, but all that matters is that you have fun and you look good... You can learn from your mistakes a long the way too... BUT THEN I CAME ACROSS THESE HIDEOUSLY DISGUSTING ATROCITIES!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha I'm not gonna say too much- the pictures obviously speak for themselves. They're Air Jordan Heels by NIKE. And they are NOT CUTE. Hahahahahaha tell me what you think about them!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment