Saturday, February 19, 2011

MAC's Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick

I went to the mall yesterday and when I was at Nordstrom OF COURSE I had to go check out the new Viva Glam Gaga II Lipstick because I had seen swatches of it online and I KNEW that I'd love it. I DID. OMG. This is TOTALLY my favorite lipstick right now :] It's SUCH a gorgeous nude for my skintone... Viva Glam Gaga II is described as a light neutral pinked beige. I feel as though it's more of a medium nude though, with subtle peach undertones.  Seriously I feel like it's the nude lipstick I've been waiting for for all of these years. I know it looks a lot like many of MAC's other nude lipsticks, but this one just seems to be perfect... And the formula is Amplified so it's super-pigmented.... I don't have to build this stuff up like lots of other lipsticks. The texture of this lipstick is super creamy and moisturizing... I seriously can't say enough about VGGG2 :] And of course I love the fact that 100% of the proceeds of MAC's Viva Glam products are donated to funding for AIDS research. I recommend this to anyone that likes warm-medium beige nude lipsticks... Anyone that wants to help fund AIDS research, and anyone that loves Lady Gaga<333 I'm probably gonna go back to the mall later on a pick up a few more of these :]

No comments:

Post a Comment