Wednesday, February 23, 2011

St. Ives Apricot Scrub

St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a product I've been using OBSESSIVELY for years now. Many many years. This is my favorite exfoliator ever and I could literally talk all day about how amazing this product is!!! I've tried all different kinds of exfoliators from different companies like Origins and Chanel and Neutrogena and Aveda and the Body Shop... but I keep coming back to my St. Ives. I don't know if I could live without it hahahahaha... I use this stuff whenever I feel like I need a really good cleansing, which is usually about 4 or 5 times a week. The actual exfoliant in this product is tiny tiny microscopic ground up walnut shells, suspended in a very moisturizing cream. Apricot Scrub takes off all my makeup, invigorates and refreshes my skin, and leaves it feel super smooth and soft and even kinda moisturized. I've found that using this stuff over the years has really helped improve my skin quality. There are different formulas of Apricot Scrub made for sensitive skin, mature skin, cleaning and clearing breakouts, and stuff like that. I totally recommend this stuff to anyone who likes to exfoliate and keep their skin fresh and clean ;] Let me know if you use this product too, and what you think about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment