Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MAC Honeylove Lipstick


Honeylove is the first lipstick I ever bought from MAC... I was still in high school when I started wearing this shade. It's a gorgeous warm-toned medium nude with just the right amount of pink. It's one of those awesome nudes that doesn't wash you out/make you look like a ghost. I especially love wearing this lipstick when I have a tan. It looks great as a base lipstick for a nude lip- I like to wear Myth or Creme d'Nude over it a lot of the time. It has a matte texture but it's not drying at all. I personally feel that Honeylove is flattering on a broader range of skin-tones and loves great alone or under a nude gloss. It's still one of my go-to lipsticks after all these years for a reason :] Anyone else love Honeylove? Check it out when you get the chance... you just might love it!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment