Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hoola Bronzing Powder by Benefit

Hoola is a really nice natural looking matte bronzing powder by Benefit. I like that it's not too light and not too dark. You can choose to either sweep it on very sheerly on places where the sun would naturally hit your face, or pack it on all over for a really beachy bronzey tan. I use Hoola to contour sometimes, when I need just the right amount of color. I'm not a big fan of the cardboard packaging and the tiny little flimsy brush, but the bronzer itself is just the perfect tan color with just the right amount of pigmentation so it doesn't make you look muddy or sunburnt. I like that it's just a light brown, and it's not really too pink or too orange or too yellow or anything like that. Anyone else love Hoola? You can pick it up for $25 at Sephora, and the link is provided below :]
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P894

No comments:

Post a Comment