Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TIGI Hard Head Hairspray

I've been using this stuff by the GALLON since I first discovered it a few years back when I was in high school. TIGI's Hard Head hairspray from their Bedhead line is an absolutely amazing product!!!!! If you use this stuff to style your hair, it will probably not be moving for a very long time :] I'm just one of those people that has enjoyed doing a lot to their hair and then making sure it retained it's shape and volume all night. Don't you hate it when your hair is super cute but then it gets all flat and boring after just a few hours?!?!? Yeah this isn't your regular run-of-the-mill spray. It's kinda like super-glue in a spray-can. Kinda. Luckily it washes right out hahahaha... Hard Head hairspray also has kind of a pleasant smell. It's fresh and clean but not overwhelming. Unfortunately, I've heard that this stuff has been discontinued :( I can still find it at some places though, especially at salons that don't do very much business. I'd better stock up on this stuff... I totally recommend using this stuff when you really really really need to keep your hair in place!!! Or if you're sick of your hairstyles always coming undone when you're trying to have fun :]

No comments:

Post a Comment