Sunday, February 20, 2011

NARS Turkish Delight Lip Gloss

Turkish Delight is undoubtedly NARS' most popular lipgloss. It's a gorgeous "pink sorbet" color and it's pretty sheer. I would say that it's a light creamy baby pink and I think it's pretty flattering on all skintones. Personally, I like to wear this over nude lipsticks, but it looks good paired with anything, and it even looks good on it's own. Lots of celebrities are known to wear Turkish Delight- Kim Kardashian wears this stuff religiously. I love Turkish Delight, but I don't think it's really all that amazing and unique though. It's not that hard to find a flattering sheer baby pink lipgloss, in my opinion. But I love all NARS products and this does look particularly great when you have a smokey eye and lots of bronzer on (my fave look) so I totally recommend everyone at least try this stuff out :] It's a bit pricey at $25 but you get what you pay for. NARS lipglosses are not sticky at all, and really have no scent/flavor. Turkish Delight is really easy to wear and really gives that extra oomph to your face when you really need it. If you want some sexpot lips a la Kim Kardashian, try this stuff on next time you're at Sephora or Nordstrom<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment