Thursday, February 24, 2011

MAC Idol Eyes Eyeshadow

MAC's Idol Eyes has been one of my favorite eyeshadows for a longtime, not only because it's such a gorgeous color, but also because it is SO UNIQUE!!!! It appears to be mostly silver with many pearls of silver pigment, but there are also pearls of gold pigment, and Idol Eyes also has a light purple duo-chrome going on as well. Yeah it's a silver-ish, gold-ish, purple-ish color. I've seen many eyeshadows from all different companies, you probably won't ever come acoss a color like this :] I love wearing Idol Eyes in my inner corners when I wear a smokey eye... Sometimes I wear this all over the lid with a bit of Carbon or Blacktied in the crease. I totally recommend you check this color out when you get the chance... You just might love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment