Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal

One particular drug-store lipgloss I've really been enjoying lately is Revlon's Super-Lustrous Lipgloss in Peach Petal. It's a gorgeous creamy/milky peachy nude lipgloss with no shimmer. This stuff is absolutely amazing!!! It looks a lot like MAC's Florabundance Lipglass, but I tend to use this stuff more often though because it's not sticky as all. It's so smooth and creamy and actually feels kind of moisturizing. Peach Petal looks gorgeous over peach, nude and pink lipsticks, and it even looks awesome on it's own :] The Super-Lustrous Lipglosses are only like $6 or $7 and come with 5.9 ml of product... and they have a bunch of pretty colors out. And did I mention? This stuff has SPF 15 in it!! I love it when products have a little bit of sun protection in them. Revlon has really been stepping it's game up lately... I'll definitely be picking up some more of these next time I'm at Wal-Mart or CVS.... Anyone else love Peach Petal? What's your favorite color of Revlon's Super-Lustrous Lipglosses? 

No comments:

Post a Comment