Friday, February 11, 2011

L.A.M.B. "L" Perfume by Gwen Stefani

"L" L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani is a very fresh, clean fragrance that came out in 2007. I especially like wearing this fragrance during the Summer months because it's so refreshing. I don't wear it often, but when I do, I go all out. I like to layer this scent to make it last longer - I use the body wash and body lotion too if I know I'll be wearing this scent that day. 

It's a very floral scent with just a touch of fruitiness that has been described as being a fusion of masculine and feminine. It's main notes are "sparkling green freshness” and “leafy water hyacinth." Additional notes include freesia, pear, violet leaves, jasmine, rose, lily of the valley, sweet pea, orange blossom, frangipani blossom, peach skin, heliotrope and musk. I love that this scent is fun and light but also lasts for a while on the skin, and the dry-down is lovely<3333 The packaging for this perfume is just SO gorgeous... It's a huge square-shaped rasta-colored (red/green/yellow) bottle with a  gigantic golden cap and L.A.M.B.'s  "L" theme is very apparent throughout the packaging. Anyone else out this love this stuff? Or do you find it to be a bit too strong? What do you think of the bottle? Let me know :]

No comments:

Post a Comment