Monday, February 21, 2011

Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf

Flowerbomb is a fragrance that's been getting a lot of buzz lately. It's a nice Floriental/Gourmand scent. I like it, but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. It's a very pleasant perfume, with notes of Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, and Patchouli. Yeah, it smells good. But it's not exactly all that unique. It comes in an extremely gorgeous grenade-shaped bottle, but the scent itself is just mediocre. A lot of people have described Flowerbomb as being very overwhelming. I feel like that's what Viktor & Rolf were kind of going for though... Think about it... Flowerbomb- An explosion of flowers. Yeah, I guess that's kind of what it smells like. It's not too strong though. It's pretty versatile so I like to wear it when I'm doing things around the house or going out. It's a really nice addition to a fragrance collection but I don't think it's one of those perfumes you absolutely must have... What do you think about Flowerbomb? 

No comments:

Post a Comment