Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Studio Fix Fluid Foundation by MAC

I've been wearing MAC's Studio Fix Fluid for a very very long time. I've loved this stuff ever since I started wearing makeup years ago. This is MAC's most popular liquid foundation and it's been around for a very long time. I love that it's got medium to full coverage- when you wear this stuff, you really don't need to wear any concealer because this covers up everything. It evens out skintone perfectly and it blends out pretty nicely. The coverage is buildable so you can keep applying this stuff in smalls amounts until you've reached the amount of coverage you want. This foundation contains silicone so it pretty much has a built-in primer, and I feel that it really fills in/smoothes over flaws. An amazing thing about this foundation is that it photographs beautifully!!! It has a gorgeous matte finish but looks a little more dewy over the course of the day as your natural oils come out. A lot of people with acne-prone/sensitive skin hate this product because they claim that it makes them break out, but I've never experience any breakouts when wearing this foundation. It's oil-free and has an SPF of 15. Some people say that they don't like how this stuff smells but I really like the smell of it. MAC's website claims that it lasts for up to 8 hours. I agree to an extent- it really depends on your skin-type and how often you touch up, and stuff like that. MAC has an extensive amount of colors/shades of this foundation ranging from very very light to extremely dark. Anyone else use MAC's Studio Fix Fluid? Have you ever had any bad experiences with it? What do you love/hate about it the most? Let me know :]

No comments:

Post a Comment