Saturday, June 18, 2011

Wet 'N Wild's Wild Shine Nail Polish in "Kaleidoscope"

This nail polish is absolutely PHENOMENAL!!!! Go to Wal-Mart as soon as you can and buy it!!!! It's a clear nail polish with holographic glitter floating through it. This glitter is mostly silver, but shines all different colors in the light. I like to layer Kaleidoscope on top of other nail polishes but I think it's much prettier on it's own. I usually put a few layers on to build up the intensity of the glitter. This stuff is eye-catchingly beautiful and it's ONLY like a dollar or two!!!! It's a perfect dupe for China Glaze's Nail Polish in Fairy Dust, but I actually prefer the WNW version :] I'll be posting pictures with this stuff on pretty soon- the picture I'm putting up from Google doesn't do this polish any justice... This stuff is so gorgeous and so inexpensive that I'll definitely be buying more soon :]

(Image from: http://www.google.com/search?q=wet+n+wild+kaleidoscope&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&ei=XY_9TfriEe7KiALxzpDsBA&sa=N&s)

No comments:

Post a Comment