Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nails of the Day... OPI Baby It's Coal Outside with Wet N Wild's Kaleidoscope

I just found the upload cord for my camera and I wanted to upload this picture really quick. I took a picture of my nails the other day. This is a nail polish look I've been enjoying lately- the base is OPI's Baby It's Coal Outside, which is a black cream with silver shimmer and multi-colored reflects. Then on top of it, I put my new favorite holographic glitter polish from Wet N Wild, "Kaleidoscope." (I've done reviews of both polishes on here...) I'm not good at photography at all, I just wanted to share this combination. And don't mind the band-aid lol... I had a tiny scrape from a piece of glass... But yeah, this is what I really like on my nails right now :] I'll hopefully start taking more of my own pictures now instead of using Google images so often lol

No comments:

Post a Comment