Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hard Candy Blush Crush Baked Blush in Honeymoon



Wal-Mart started carrying Hard Candy products just a couple of years ago... FYI: Hard Candy is Urban Decay's little sister line (hence the cute packaging). I used to love the Hard Candy products that were carried at Sephora a long time ago- those were a little pricier and better quality for the most part, but the Hard Candy line at Wal-Mart is awesome quality too. It's pretty amazing for being drug-store stuff.

That being said: I LOVE their baked blushes, bronzers, and even their baked eyeshadows. The pigmentation isn't that amazing, but I love the texture and consistency of these products. These dome-shaped pressed mineral powders are pretty finely milled and remind me a lot of MAC's Mineralized products, like their Skin-Finishes. I love that they're satin-y and frosty at the same time. They have a pretty gleam to them when on the skin, but aren't too shimmery or frosty at all.

My favorite "Blush Crush" is in the shade "Honeymoon." It's supposed to be a blush, and it is- for very very pale skin-tones. I have a medium skin-tone though, so "Honeymoon" shows up more as a glowing peachy-pinkish highlight. I LOVE THAT. I recommend a firm brush when applying this stuff, because it's not easily picked up by some softer brushes. I tend to just use a finger to put this stuff on sometimes. Yeah, I really like this product. It was only like 7 or 8 bucks, and it'll last you a while. Try it out next time you're at Wal-Mart :]

No comments:

Post a Comment