Saturday, June 18, 2011

Chanel's Double Perfection Compact Powder Foundation


Chanel's Double Perfection Powder Foundation is a product that has been in and out of my life for years now. I remember the first time I ever bought this stuff must have been when I was like 16. I've always loved powder foundation because my skin tends to be kinda oily, and it's really easy to carry and apply on the go. I also like that powder foundations tend to give a nice "soft focus" effect to the skin while still looking much more natural than most liquid and cream foundations. I've thought a little bit about it, and I think the thing I do enjoy most about this stuff, though, is the beautiful glossy black case with the white interlocking C Chanel logo in the center of it. It's so pretty and looks nice when you pull it out of your bag to look at yourself and touch up. It has nice coverage, and great staying power, and what I think separates this stuff from most other powder foundation is it's ability to be layered without getting too cakey. It looks very natural when buffed into the skin and it keeps me from getting shiny which is a major PLUS. Yes, it's nice, but I honestly don't feel as though it's worth the $55. It's a wonderful product, but I feel like it's not TOO far superior of MAC's Studio Fix Powder Foundation, or many other department store powder foundations, for that matter. I've always thought, though, that you do indeed get what you pay for when you buy makeup, and I'll leave it at that :] So what do you think about Chanel's Double Perfection Powder Foundation? Do you think it's much better than anything else? Or do agree with me in saying it's a lot like the others? What's your favorite powder foundation? Let me know what you think :]
(I used a picture from Google Images, which I've sourced below:)
(http://www.google.com/search?q=chanel%20powder%20foundation&um=1&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&ndsp=20&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&)

No comments:

Post a Comment