Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Current Dislike: Forever 21


I've recently been kind of annoyed with Forever 21. I don't hate this store, and I do shop there every once in a while, but there are just some things that I cannot stand about this company. Mainly, they're return policy. Or should I say... exchange policy. Hahahahaha I don't pay attention to it anymore, but last time I looked at the receipt I think the policy said that you could exchange something with tags on with the receipt within 7 days? But accessories are all final sale? And you can't return anything at all? Yeah this is a horrible policy. You should be able to return or exchange any unworn items with tags still attached and receipt within at least 30 days. Yeah? YEAH. And it sucks that their garments start to look old after like 2 or 3 washes hahahaha... And their jewelry turns green and falls apart easily. Yeah, they have cute trendy stuff, and I do like it, but the quality of the products is horrible and the "return" policy is horrendous. I've really been into H&M though lately, lol... Okay all of these statements are just my opinion... What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know :]
(Picture from Google Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment