Saturday, June 18, 2011

Deborah Lippman Glitter Nail Polish in "Happy Birthday"


Happy Birthday by Deborah Lippman is currently my favorite nail polish!!!! It's soooooooo gorgeous... If you aren't familiar with this stuff, swatch it next time you're at Nordstrom or somewhere that carries DL polishes... It's a clear gel base that's densely packed with lots and lots of multi-colored glitter. It's seriously one of the prettiest, most interesting polishes I've ever seen, and I've really been into glitter polishes lately. It really pops when layered over a base color, especially black, but I really enjoy just wearing Happy Birthday on it's own. It's so fun and it looks AMAZING when sparkling in the sunlight<33333 Yeah, I agree, $20 for a nail polish is a lot. However, I feel like you can get sooooooo many uses out of this one bottle that it's totally worth it in the end. But, if you're a budget shopper, Wet N Wild has a perfect dupe for Happy Birthday called "Party of Five Glitters," which is much cheaper at only $2 a bottle! They're literally just about the same thing. I've just found, though, in the past that some Wet N Wild polishes tend to chip easily though so if you want a longer lasting manicure when using their products, I just recommend using a good quality top coat. Let me know what you think about Happy Birthday!!! Are you into glitter polishes too? :]

(I used a picture I found on Google Images :])
(http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=DEborah%20lippman%20happy%20birthday&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=)

No comments:

Post a Comment