Friday, January 14, 2011

MAC Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity

I've been collecting nude lip glosses for years now... I just love all different kinds of nudes from pale to dark, flat to glittery, sheer to highly pigmented. I was picking some stuff up at the MAC counter when MAC's Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity caught my eye. When I swatched it on the back of my hand, it was so unique that I just had to have it :] It's super sheer, in fact it shows up as clear on my very pigmented lips. I guess I'll just have to wear this stuff on top of some nude lipstick... It has loads of gorgeous microscopic glitter in it, mostly magenta and just a little bit of gold glitter as well. This stuff shines so brilliantly in sunlight, even though I prefer to wear Dazzleglasses at nighttime. I love the consistency of MAC's Dazzleglasses, as they're nowhere near as sticky as regular lipglasses. One thing that I hate, though, is that Dazzleglasses are about $20 after tax and only contain about 2 grams of product. Regular lipglasses are about $16 after tax and contain nearly 5 grams of product. But I guess you have to pay the price for what you want, which is all those beautiful little sparkles :] Does anyone else love Dazzleglasses? What's your favorite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment