Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The MAC 187: The Duo-Fibre Brush

Stippling brush. Skunk brush. Duo-Fibre brush. It has many names as well as many functions. Highlighting brush. MAC describes their 187 brush as "A large full circular brush used for lightweight application and blending of face powder or pigments." I LOVE THIS THING!!! I usually apply my foundation with the 109 or the 190 but THEN I use the 187 to blend everything together and buff it all into my skin... This does an absolutely amazing job at that :] The synthetic fibers on the end are not very dense at all so they do a good job at blending everything yet not removing what's already been applied to my face. I also like to use MAC's 187 brush for when I want to apply/stipple on a sheer wash of blush or bronzer or highlight or pretty much any other face product. This brush is super soft and only picks up a small amount of product because the fibers are so sparse that they help keep you from over-applying product :] Anyone else MAD over the 187!? Perhaps you may think this brush is over-hyped and quite over-priced at $45!? Lemme know what you think :]

No comments:

Post a Comment