Monday, September 12, 2011

A Few Of My Favorite Cosmetics Purchases From The Past Month Or Two...

Yes, I've been doing quite a bit of shopping over the past month or so, and YES, most of it has been for makeup :] I love it all... I don't know why I'm so obsessed with it, but I am. I love compacts and tubes and jars and palettes, and I especially love NARS, Chanel, YSL, MAC and Dior :] I'm going to be reviewing most of the "fun" things I've picked up lately. I've really gotten back into Chanel lately, and I've been buying fragrances a little more often too. I will forever love my black eyeshadows and my nude lipsticks<3333 A lot of these products have probably already been talked about by like everyone and their mom. Some of them I may have already reviewed in the past, but sometimes when I re-purchase an item and try it out all over again, I tend to have a different experience with it. But I really don't care hahahahaha I love to put my two cents out there :] I've photographed each item individually for each review- I'm SO not good at taking pictures of things. I'm only ever awake at night, and of course it's hard to take good quality pictures of things in indoor lighting- but hopefully the pictures will be clear enough to be helpful, hahahaha... I'm still getting used to this stuff. Tell me about some products you've picked up lately that you're really excited about!!!!

As usual, feel free to comment my posts, add me as a friend, say hi, or follow me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment