Monday, September 12, 2011

Chanel Blush Duo Tweed Effect in Tweed Corail


This blush is divinely gorgeous<3333 It's a beautiful rosey peach blush with a silky smooth texture. It has a gorgeous glow to it- it's not frosty or glittery and really has no visible shimmer in it. When you first use it, there's the tiniest amount of golden over-spray but that goes away literally after the first use. The Chanel "Les Tissages" blushes are stamped into a design which is supposed to resemble the texture of Chanel's classic tweed suits. This color is perfect for those that like subtle colors- it's called a coral, but to me it's a peach. I really like it. It's something I would wear year round, but I know a lot of Chanel fans would probably tend to wear this mostly during Spring. I just like the fact that it's not so deep and overly pigmented like so many other blushes I own. Like Coco always said- makeup should be used to enhance, not adorn :] I'm sure there are many other peach blushes out there for much less than $50, but this blush is just so pretty and versatile and although quite delicate, I feel as though "Tweed Corail" has a lot to say.
As usual, feel free to add me as a friend, comment my posts, follow me, etc :] I took the pictures<3333
Check out and follow my blog at http://smokeyeyesnudelips.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment