Wednesday, September 15, 2010

TAJ MAHAL ALL FALL.

The other day I went to the NARS counter at the Nordstrom in Fashion Valley in San Diego. I needed to stock up on some of my everyday basics because my local Nordstrom unfortunately doesn't carry NARS. I picked up my fave powder foundation, some blushes, and a lip gloss. I was glad to see Taj Mahal blush on display because I heard that it'd been discontinued and could only be purchased on the acutual NARS website. Taj Mahal is a rich burnt orange color. It's kind of like a very ripe tangerine, and it has gorgeous golden micro-shimmer in it. There really aren't any other blushes this color out on the market right now, and I hear that Francois Nars actually created it especially for Naomi Campbell. Of all my NARS blushes, this one is currently my favorite and I'm sure I'll wear it all Fall. It's just such a rich and vibrant color that gives you the perfect flush of luminous color that really warms up the face without looking overdone. Is anyone else obsessed with Taj Mahal right now?!!? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment