Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MAC MYTH. THE PERFECT NUDE?

I have always been on the hunt for the perfect nude lipstick. I wear a dramatic smokey eye every night, so of course I need a very neutral lip that will help balance out my face when I have a lot going on with my eyes. I always wanted a peachy beige tone that would nude out the pigmentation in my own lips, without looking too much like concealer. I've literally purchased dozens of nude lipsticks, if not hundreds. Although I don't think Myth is the PERFECT nude for me, I do absolutely LOVE this color and use it very often. Myth is described as a "pale, flesh-toned slightly peach-pink tinged nude." That being said, I am not pale. When I wear this color on it's own, I look dead, or very cold. That's usually not the look I'm going for, so I usually wear another nude lipstick a shade or two darker underneath of Myth. Then, I put a nude gloss over this :] Myth is a gorgeous lipstick with a satin finish, and happens to be very pigmented. It can show up as opaque on your lips with very little effort, that's probably one of the reason why I love it so much. And it shows up great in photos :] You can pile it on for a dramatically pale nude lip, or wear it with other lippies to neutralize them a bit. If you aren't eating or drinking, it stays on for about 4 or 5 hours, which makes me happy. So, has anyone else tried Myth? Or use it on a daily basis? Let me know what you think about it :]

No comments:

Post a Comment