Friday, December 3, 2010

NARS Orgasm Blush: A Shimmery Golden Afterglow

NARS Orgasm blush has been a staple in my makeup collection for a few years now... I remember hearing lots of hype about how the product gives you the perfect flushed look and that it looks amazing on every skin-tone. I have to agree. Though NARS does have very many colors and textures of blush, I totally believe that their Orgasm shade is universally flattering and I absolutely LOVE the gorgeous super-fine gold shimmer it deposits on the cheeks. Orgasm is a beautiful, warm pink-peach-coral color, it's highly pigmented, and, like all blushes, can be worn as a sheer wash over the apples of the cheeks, or deposited much heavier with a denser brush for a more dramatic look. I have found that very many companies have tried to duplicate Orgasm blush, but no one can hold a candle to this cult favorite. The texture, the pigmentation, the blendability, the lasting power, the gorgeous golden shimmer, the packaging... All of these factors add up to create the most sought-after product of the NARS cosmetics line. I must admit, I don't grab for this product very often, but when I do, I am reminded why this blush is just SO POPULAR!!! How can you not love Orgasm?!?!? :] Do you wear Orgasm often? How do you like it on your skin tone? Do you like it better than Super Orgasm? How do you usually wear this blush? Let me know if you LOVE this color too<3333

No comments:

Post a Comment