Friday, December 10, 2010

MAC Strobe Cream: Light and Luminous



MAC's Strobe Cream has recently become one of my absolute favorite multi-purpose skincare products!!! It's an amazing lightweight moisturizer, and it contains numerous vitamins, antioxidants, and green tea extract. It prepares my skin for foundation by smoothing it out and evening out my skintone. It also contains iridescent particles that enhance the appearance of skin, making it look fresher and brighter. I like that it'll make you glow but it's not overly shimmer. Since it does have an iridescent quality, I also like to use it as a very subtle highlight. Sometimes I mix a little of it into my foundation if I want to look just a little more glowy and dewy and not as matte. It's seriously one of the greatest products MAC has in it's permanent skincare line and will have you instantly looking luminous. It's $30 for 1.7 oz but should last you a while because you really don't need to use that much of it to see it's effects. Anyone else use MAC's Strobe Cream? What's your favorite MAC skincare product?

No comments:

Post a Comment