Monday, December 6, 2010

MAC Studio Fix: Powder Plus Foundation

This has been my favorite powder foundation for YEARS now. I think I picked up my first compact of it when I was just in high school. I've had an on-and-off-again relationship with this product, but somehow, I always seem to go back to it. I love it so much, I tend to keep back-ups of it all over the place. I love it because you can use it very sheerly just to help even out your skin-tone just a little bit, you can use it to set your liquid or cream foundation, you can use it to blot your oily spots when you get shiny, you can use it to conveniently touch up throughout the day, and so much more :] I've tried many many many different powder foundations, from YSL to Shiseido to Chanel to Dior to Smashbox to Maybelline... and I must say, I love the quality and quantity of Studio Fix Powder Foundation compared to lots of the other ones I've tried. It has great coverage, if you put enough of it on, in conjunction with the right primer, can have you looking flawless<333 I don't make the cake-iness that it sometimes imparts. It sucks oil up very well... you don't have to worry about being shiny when you have this stuff sitting around :] It's easy to apply so it makes foundation application on-the-go very easy, and it's nowhere near as messy or high-maintenance as liquid foundation. It's one of MAC's most popular products and it comes in a myriad of shades sure to match anyone with skin. I like to apply it with a large fluffy powder brush to keep it from looking too thick but you can apply it with a sponge to get better coverage. Sooooo... Do you use MAC's Studio Fix Powder Foundation? Or do you find it to be to heavy or cakey? Tell me your thoughts :]

No comments:

Post a Comment