Friday, December 17, 2010

NARS Striptease Lipgloss

I have been complete obsessed with this lipgloss ever since I first got it!!! The nude lip look is by far my favorite look for lips, and I wear it religiously, using all different kinds of products, depending on my mood. The NARS website calls Striptease a "candlelight nude." It really is... It's a gorgeous pale beige with just a touch of pink, with a very very fine pearlescent shimmer laced throughout it. It's gorgeous over any nude or pink lipstick, but it's also pigmented enough to be worn on its own. I love the consistency of NARS lip glosses because they are long-lasting but I don't find them to be very sticky at all, and they're actually pretty moisturizing. Striptease is my go-to nude lip glosses right now, because it adds such a nice dimension to the lips and doesn't really give that corpse-ish/concealer lips appearance. It really doesn't have a scent or flavor, some people complain that it tastes like plastic though. It's $24 but it's totally worth it, because it usually takes me a while to completely use a whole lip gloss, and I'm just soooooo in love with NARS products right now :] So, anyone else use Striptease lip gloss? What do you usually pair it with?

No comments:

Post a Comment