Sunday, October 17, 2010

Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer

I have been using Smashbox's Photo Finish Face Primer for years now, I think I may have actually started using it in high school. It's probably the #1 foundation primer on the market right now. It's silicone based so it makes your skin very soft and smooth, and allows your foundation to glide on effortlessly. I've noticed that it really does make a great difference in the application and wear of your makeup. I apply this stuff generously all over my face and neck, including my eye and lip area. I just like having a smooth canvas, and this primer greatly improves the appearance of skin. I've also noticed that it helps shrink the appearance of large pores and it evens out your skin tone and texture. Smashbox Photo Finish Face Primer has a wonderful gel-like texture and feels pretty slippery to the touch. If you want a smoother, more even skin tone and much longer weartime for your makeup, then I totally recommend applying this stuff before starting your makeup routine!! Anyone else use this stuff? Don't you just love it!??!? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment