Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Revlon Super-Lustrous Lipgloss in Shine City


I went to Wal-Mart the other day with my sister... We just went to pick up some stuff because we were bored. I really like Super-Lustrous lipglosses from Revlon, and I saw this one there next to the others. I thought it was really pretty. Shine City is a really really transparent pink-ish gloss with some really pretty micro-shimmer running through it. When you put this stuff on though, it literally just shows up as clear gloss. I was hoping the shimmer would show up, but it really doesn't. In the tube, it looks sort of like some of Chanel's shimmery transparent pink Glossimers that they've put out in the past, but no. It's just clear. It'd probably be nice to wear on top of a lipstick or a lip liner, but on it's own, it just adds a bit of shine. I'm not complaining though. I feel like you can never have too many clear lip glosses, and being a Revlon Super-Lustrous gloss, it's not sticky at all, unscented, and only like $7. It's great to just throw into your bag for when you out and you need a little something on the lips. You know what I mean? I think I'll play around with this gloss a bit more- maybe I'll like it better in daytime in the sunlight.... Or in pictures... Or something like that :]

Feel free to comment my posts, follow me, add me as a friend, say hi, or anything else :] Check out my blog at SMOKEYEYESNUDELIPS.blogspot.com and Follow me on Twitter at Twitter.com/NIKNASTY

No comments:

Post a Comment